Mildred & Doris

Thursday

Mildred & Doris is one of my sweet advertisers on my blog. You may recognize the Alphabet print - it's one of my designs. :) (Melanie sells some of my prints in her shop) Some companies you just like even more because of the person that runs it, and this is Melanie - she's super sweet, kind, and well, I just think she's pretty cool. [Follow Melanie on twitter at @MildredandDoris)

Melanie is offering you 25% off your order (excluding fitness wear) when you enter LHB25. (Which stands for Little House Blog 25, if you'd like to know) ;) I'm spying the lovely stuff above (the art print, obviously because I made it) but "The Secrets of Love and Marriage" looks really cool, a vintage find she has included in her shop. xo Linds
Share on : Facebook Twitter Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment