a little moment

Friday


Just a sweet, quiet moment in our house one morning. Oscar took my phone off the table in the hall - He often does this and I don't mind. He plays with apps, deletes apps, makes phone calls and does weird texts. On the topic of the phone - I feel like I have that phone on me all the time. Although I removed work e-mails from going to my phone I find myself reading twitter, checking my personal e-mail, all when I could be sitting and enjoying the little moments. Over the past month I've felt overwhelmed with information and to-do lists that I sometimes look at my buzzing phone and think that I have a love-hate relationship with it. Is it possible to go back a few steps and disconnect a bit after having a taste of being connected? ;-) I'm sure it is. Anyhow, have a nice weekend. xo Lindsay
Share on : Facebook Twitter Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment