Some recent metions

Monday

I always freak out a little when we see our projects on other blogs because it means that we've likely inspired someone, which makes me super happy. Within the last few days I've spotted our DIY work on not one, but two sites I admire. Ohdeedoh/Apartment Therapy are always uber supportive of our projects, and I saw that today they gave us a shoutout on our Kitchen Bench, that as you know, is another one of our IKEA Hacks.


But what got me flippin' out like good ol' Jeff Lewis is the fact that they called Aubrey and I "DIY Masters". (AS IF!) Next up Sherry from Young House Love posted our DIY Desk on Pintrest, we've gotten some new readers (hello!)

What's the common denominator between the two, other than the fact that these people/sites I admire? Both are IKEA hacks. So thanks to both sites for the shoutouts, and also for your kind comments. Welcome. - Lindsay
Share on : Facebook Twitter Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment