Win a Year Subscription to Netflix....

Friday

Did you ever get into Arrested Development back in the day? Aubrey and I were hooked and I was so bummed when it ended. I thought the writing was brilliant, had an crush on Jason Bateman, and obviously now can see the need for a banana popsicle stand. And Buster. Oh. Buster.  It was also a show we liked to watch together, which sometimes isn't easy to find. So you can understand that I may have freaked out a little awhile ago when I heard that it was coming back on Netflix and they were streaming them all-at-once. It actually got me to look at Netflix as something that we should subscribe to but haven't had an opportunity to subscribe.

My obsession with that show aside, fast forward to this week and Netflix sent me an e-mail suggesting that a subscription to their service would make an awesome Father's Day gift. I actually agreed - Although I'm not big on substantial gifts for Father's day or Mother's Day I do think something like this - that the whole family could enjoy would make a pretty awesome exception. As part of this e-mail,  Netflix offered me a subscription to give to the man of our house, as an early Father's Day gift. Yay! So this is maybe a heads up that blogging will be hikacked for awhile as I get on my comfy pants, a bag of chips and watch 10 hours of Arrested Development in a row. Of course Aubrey will get a chance to watch too....

Want to join me in some much needed couch time watching movies all night? Of course you do. Netflix has offered a year subscription to one of you. The value is $200. Yipppeee! This is open to my Canadian readers and read below on how to enter.


How to enter: Leave a comment letting me know what show/movie you'd like to watch first if you won Netflix for a year. (See their collection of shows here)  Contest closes Wednesday, June 19th. Winner will be notified by e-mail. If no reply for 7 days, a new winner will be drawn. Open to Canadian residents only. Good luck!

*I was given a subscription to Netflix to try as well as a years subscription to give away to one of my readers. No further compensation was provided. 
CONTEST CLOSED! Thanks for entering. Winner will be drawn soon and updated on this post.
Share on : Facebook Twitter Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment