picking fabrics

Monday

Likely the biggest part (and expense) of revamping our TV room is to address our window coverings.  I loved your suggestions on how to get some privacy in that room. But for a variety of reasons - from not being a look/style I liked (I'm quite particular) to more logistical reasons like we couldn't install a ceiling mounted hardware because the ceiling is sloped - none of the ideas evolved into a solution. It's really a hard room. Because no one over here could come to a decision, I reached out to Janine from Tonic Living and asked her opinion. She gave me some great guidance - although she said we could do drapery much like in our living room it wasn't going to be without issue so my gut said to go with roman blinds.
Read more »
Share on : Facebook Twitter Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment