Fairmont Royal York

Wednesday


I love hotels. I've stayed in a few really amazing ones in Toronto like Hotel Le Germain (uber modern and cool), The King Edward (so fancy), and last January at the InterContinental (I really loved the room). Three years ago Aubrey and I traveled to Ottawa and stayed at the Fairmont Chateau Laurier and it was amazing. (Highly recommend) and perhaps one of my favourite hotels was the Four Seasons in Costa Rica for our Honeymoon (which we stayed in only for a 2 days because of an emergency back home) Truthfully I'd stay every weekend in a luxurious hotel if my budget allowed. I love the shampoos, the beds, the room service. I seriously LOVE hotels.

So you can understand my excitement when we booked rooms at the Fairmont Royal York for this past weekend. The reason for the stay? My sister and I were having an old' fashioned girls weekend. On the itinerary was a fancy afternoon tea and then our own rooms on the Gold Floor. Unfortunately there were some major room issues so I can't really share (or recommend) the awesomeness of the rooms, but what I CAN recommend to you is their Afternoon Tea in the Library Bar. It was lovely! The service was professional yet friendly, the food delicious, the surroundings were perfect. I also had the company of sister, so the tea was perfect.

Have any awesome hotels you recommend? Toronto, or elsewhere that you REALLY loved?

Ps., Like afternoon tea? Here is a list of BLOGTO's best places for Afternoon Tea in Toronto.

Share on : Facebook Twitter Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment