it will be quiet for a few days...

Sunday

A cold virus has hit our household.  I've managed to stay healthy but my two boys aren't feeling well at all - Oscar had a fever and was pretty sad all weekend. Lots of cuddles and movies (like this one).

I'm going to take a break from the blog for a few days as I have some time sensitive things I need to accomplish for work. I'm wrapping up an exciting business development that is this close to being finalized and I'm working on discontinuing some stock that I carry in my shop. So if you like stationery I'll be having a sale in the next week on some items. It's not a huge sale but be sure to be on the email list if you want to hear about the sale. (50% off some items to make room for new)

That's about it. Hopefully I'll have some work and kitchen updates to reveal when I come back!

xo Linds

Pssst: My Monopoly Artwork was blogged about over at Cottage Life.
Share on : Facebook Twitter Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment