What didn't get blogged about....

Friday

Happy Friday. This week was spent with me trying to find a fabricator for our kitchen counter, finalizing our cabinetry order, getting trades lined up. We're also checking to see if Habitat for Humanity Re-Store has any interest in our cabinets. It's worth seeing if they could be donated, vs. going to the dump. Here are a few things that didn't get blogged about this week:

1. Oscar and I went to Knead Bakery yesterday and shared a cookie outside. I love our little dates. While buying our cookie (and a coffee for myself) I spotted these small cakes. They were so cute. I love neighbourhood bakeries.

2. We sat on the porch and just watched the trucks pass by. It made me think of this song by John Lennon -  "I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round"

3. Oscar and his friends went for walk to get a Popsicle one night this week. We're lucky to live in a neighbourhood that has a LOT of families, and, really nice ones too. :)

4. I'm trying to get down to the boardwalk a few nights a week to get a walk in, by myself. It helps clear my head. Aub's pretty awesome at getting me to do that. Usually he's handing me my running shoes telling me to get out of the house. I always feel like there is work to do, so I need that push.

Have a lovely weekend.

xo Lindsay
Share on : Facebook Twitter Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment