Kitchen Lighting

Wednesday



This is kind of a boring post but a major part of the reno. Next up on the kitchen to-do list is figuring out lighting. The lighting we've had for the past 3.5 years has been this awful weird brass fixture. It gives off awful light and gives me a headache. (Not figuratively, quite literally it gives me a headache when on) The room doesn't work for a pendant, and I don't love track lighting, so we're going to tear down the ceiling and install pot lights.

I'm struggling a little bit with how many we need, what pattern and so on. I remember my Dad saying when we had a similar debate for our basement - that just having two lines down either side, looks like a runway. So we won't do that. Anyhow, I just want to make sure we install enough. Time to google this conundrum. Pretty easy decision on the ricktor scale of kitchen decisions I have going on.


Share on : Facebook Twitter Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment