Most popular holiday crafts that you've pinned...

Wednesday


I see a lot of people pinning our Holiday crafts that we've done, or, in the case of #3, blogged about (I'm almost done making my own version!) Since last Christmas my little blog has new readers who may have missed these - so I thought I'd just do a quick roundup of the popular ones for you.

1. An acorn tree that my Mom made me
2. Simple Candy Cane bark wrapped up in celophane or, maybe a pretty bag make great inexpensive gifts
3. DIY Advent Calendar by Kai Ethier that I adored - I'm in the process of making now for Oscar (stay tuned) and
4. Easy ornaments, perfect for babies first Christmas - I plan on doing this for Oscar many, many years to come. [Blogged here]

xo Lindsay
Share on : Facebook Twitter Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment