Bulletin Board Project, Round II

Wednesday

Thanks for all the super sweet comments of the taping of Steven + Chris. So now that it has aired, I can spill some more beans. Originally, part of my segment for Steven & Chris was going to to show how to make my easy fancy bulletin board board project infront of the audience. But Steven getting sick and the taping date got changed, and, the date I was to come got totally filled up (likely because Rocco totally trumps me in the cool factor) and then my DIY was threatened of being cut all together.

But I was delighted when they proposed that I do an web-exclusive taping (seen here). Before I knew of the style of segement changing I had already done a different bulletin board to show how fabric can totally change a look. My board [seen here] is a feminine look, and, also a plain fabric - so in order to show fabric can totally changea look, I went for a plaid.


Isn't the fabric GORGEOUS!? The fabric is from In Vu Drapery. And, for this board, I made more button tacks. Buttons people - go buy TONS OF BUTTONS! It's the easiest project ever!!


There you go, the bulletin board project that I think would look uber cool in a young guys bachelor pad. (Or my office, because I'm obsessing about that fabric)
Share on : Facebook Twitter Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment