Tea Drinkers

Monday

During the day I'm a coffee drinker. Love, love my coffee. But in the evening nothing beats a nice cup of tea. Have you ever noticed that tea it tastes better when someone else makes it for you? Aubrey makes me a cup at night, a little ritual I adore. I've been drinking it more at night, curled up on the couch, playing on my ipad. I'm a fan of the basic flavours, Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Orange Pekoe.


However as much as I adore my "regular" flavours I got to try some "fancy" flavours when I got to go to the Gemini Award Gift Lounge last week and tried a flavour by David's Tea - Movie Night . It's a popcorn tea and it actually is quite warm and sweet, a lovely tea for a cold night. Because it's no fun drinking alone (I do realize that is usually applicable to a different drink) I arranged a little giveaway*. Enter to win a Harvest Tin from David's Tea of your choice Pumpkin Chai, Mom's Apple Pie, or Carrot Cake. And heck, wouldn't you want to try a TEA that tastes like carrot cake?

To Enter: Tell me - Do you like tea? Are you a fan of the simple flavours like I am, or have you been exposed to other flavours? Open To: David's Tea will ship to anyone in North America.
Ends Friday September 16th

* I didn't receive anything in return for this post. At the gift lounge I got to taste the tea, and take a sample of the Movie Night Tea home.

----------------

Comments closed. Winner will be picked soon by someone outside our blog. :)
Share on : Facebook Twitter Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment