Clean vs. Dirty - Free printable

Tuesday

One thing that happens a lot in my house is I start to do laundry, and it piles up and sits at the foot of the basement stairs. I can't carry it up the stairs along with Oscar, so it sits there waiting for a chance for me to bring it up to the bedroom. But the following usually happens.... Aub will be in the basement and yell up at me...

"Is this basket full of clean or dirty??"
And I usually yell back as I'm chasing after a bare bottomed baby "I have NO idea"

So I designed a card that is 2 sided, and I put ontop of the clothes in a bin. It helps Aubrey and I know what is in it.
Here is how you can get your own too.

Step 1: Download the page I designed
Step 2: Cut the signs out
Step 3: Laminate back to back. If you don't have a laminator, bring it to your local office store, they will do it for around $2.00 or less.

One side says "Dirty - Please Clean Me" and the other side, says "Clean - Smells like fresh cotton - how lovely"

The download won't be available forever, so grab it now if you like it. And because I have to say this...it's not for resale. Just for personal use. Thanks! xo Linds
Share on : Facebook Twitter Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment