London Fog Tea

Saturday

It's rainy in Toronto today. I love, love rainy days. Things seem to slow down and be a little more relaxed, the grass and plants look bright green, the smell in the house is so sweet, and hearing the rain makes making nap time with Oscar so relaxing.  
Photo by Christine at justbellablog.com
Christine over at Just Bella has this awesome post, about one of my favourite drinks, a London Fog tea. Fitting as the weather reminds me of London, and tea is especially enjoyed on a day like today.  I first tried a London Fog at Starbucks after my sister discovered it. You must go to Christine's site to write down the instructions, as I will say, it's a wonderful warm drink to soothe the soul when you need some comfort. Click here for the instructions on how to make it.

Photo Credit: Christine at JustBellaBlog.com
Share on : Facebook Twitter Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment