Creative ways to visualize cabinets....

Wednesday


To give you a better idea of what I mean by extending the base cabinets - behold my pretend cabinet that was in my kitchen for a week. Oscar's playhouse was delivered and sat in the eat in kitchen awaiting assembly. I realized that the box depth was right, and the length was close enough to give us an idea of how the extension of the cabinetry would look and feel like. And it was lovely. Now, keep in mind that it looks a bit longer than it actually will be. Right now in the picture above it looks like we're doubling the counter space - which is incorrect. I  think it will be 48" in total. I've shown my diagram with closed cabinetry but Aub and I are suckers for open book shelves - and are debating doing something like this...


So we know 100% we'll extend the base cabinetry but unsure as to whether it will be closed storage, open, or a combo of both.
Share on : Facebook Twitter Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment